Monday 3 May 2010

I've discovered Vama Veche this weekend.

Well, I’m back in this stinky, shit hole of a city, Did you miss me???:)

Just got back from Vama Veche. On the whole I had 3 wonderful days, with ups and downs, but at the end I would do it again. I promised myself to go back there next year.

It started Friday night, almost Saturday :). We left around 12pm from Bucharest and had an amazing luck on the highway and after only 3 hours we were arriving in 2 Mai. I’ve enjoyed every km of that incredible road.

So, from around 6 am, Saturday morning, until 2 pm Monday afternoon I had the opportunity to get to know the place I had been hearing so many things about. I would lie if I would say it was like I imagine it to be. It was more…it was less…the fact is that I liked the place, I felt attracted to the environment, which reminded me somehow about my favorite place in Romania, Sfantu Gheorghe.

I’ve seen all kinds of people, more ore less sane, more or less drunk, but we did not have any problems, and believe me there were so many people that anything could have created problems. But everyone was there to have fun, anyway he could, that’s why nothing else mattered. There are no words that i can use to discribe the place or my feelings. Hope to get some photos soon.

I left a part of me in Vama Veche and at the same time enriched myself by discovering that place.

Until next year, thank you Vama Veche for the amazing weekend.

Love you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment