Saturday 8 May 2010

Psycho bable

I just hate when people can’t see what’s happening around them because they are “in love”. These shity feelings we call love just make you weak and unstable. The euphoria is only at the beginning, one, maybe two months, but after that we just become dependent on each other and cannot see beyond the bubble of that relationship. And then, the inevitable happens…the fights begging from any stupid reason, you begin to think that you cannot go any longer like that, but you just cannot let go. In order to justify somehow the decision to continue with the relationship you begin blaming everything on you, you are the problem and you have to change in order to make it work. There might be some cases when this is a good thing but in most of the cases I think that this only extends the pain.

For example, I’ve met last weekend a couple, where, according to his friends, the boy has changed a lot after he had met his girlfriend. They even complained that he just doesn’t spend as much time as he used to with his friends…and here we reach again the subject of what a woman can do to a man. From my point of view, they were a very nice and normal couple, but maybe his friends were right too.

Another example is a girlfriend of mine, who I see all the time complaining and crying over her boyfriend’s acts, but just wouldn’t leave him. And from a while now she is no longer blaming him, she’s blaming herself and even began to go to therapy…

The truth is that, women who are heart broken believe almost anything that makes the situation better. I’ve been there, I don’t deny it, and now when I look back I am amazed of all the shit I could do to make things work and I am angry on myself because I let someone else affect my judgment and made me act as I have never imagined I can.

Now i've made peace with all my demons and i'm waiting for the next storm to hit me.:)

Love you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment