Sunday 16 May 2010

Mind note: stick to the fucking plan

When you cheat, when you reconsider and do something else than you first said you do, something or someone punishes you…

All the week I’ve planed this weekend. I had two options for Saturday night: watching the champions league handball final or go visiting some museums during Museums’ night (the only night of the year when museums are opened all night long and the entrance is free for everybody). The rest of the time I should have spent it writing my dissertation paper.

Now let me tell you how the things really happened. I believe I’m suffering from chronic laziness...no matter how urgent things are I just can’t get to do them.

Let’s say that I gave about 3 hours of my Saturday to my dissertation paper, but no more than that. Around 8.30 I went to some friend to watch together to the handball final. As expected we lost, so we didn’t have any reason to celebrate. Nonetheless we went out. Why?...just to regret it later. Beside the fact that we spent 30 minutes from Unirii to Universitate at midnight we ended up in a club, El Dictador more exactly. I was in no mood for clubbing, but as long as I was there...what the hell.

Clubbing is like traffic for me. I sit around and look at all the amazing specimens partying besides me. The club was pretty empty, but “the special people” were not missing.

There they were, the guys dancing with their beers, the passionate people dancing as if it was their last day on Earth and from the “dancing pumpkin” series the dancing pumpkin in a mini skirt. Ok...I’m mean now, but that’s the truth. :)

We stayed until the guys had enough. I got home around 3.30 in the morning and slept until 11 today. It’s 12.30 and I’m still in bed :). Nice going mada…

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment