Thursday 20 May 2010

Anger at its maximum

When there’s too much quite, too much peace and harmony in my life it just has to come up someone to ruin that and piss me off as hell. Beside the fact that I was grumpy each morning because I had to change my program and wake up at 6.30 I had one hell of a week. Too much hell for you…ooooo, my dear friends you can’t even imagine. Today I’ve reached a new level of nerves and anger; I really don’t know how more far can I go…

Now, after my 2 and a half hours of sleep (thank god for that) when I calmed down a little bit I was wondering why do I let people affect me in such a matter. The most stupid thing is that I let persons or just words piss me off and I just cannot control my reactions, my blood pressure just skyrockets…ya…ya…only I can understand what the hell I’m saying here…just trying to get some of the load off.

There’s one more working day in this fucking week, hope my nerves will survive it and the great weekend we’ve planned ends up well for everybody.

Love u.Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment