Tuesday 18 May 2010

Opposites attract


Physics, you know...laws and stuff...like gravity, which is a known and proven theory. I have a theory as well: opposites attract. A theory proven by me:) I’m not good at giving advice…so I won’t give you any; I’m just saying that it happens to be attracted to something/someone so different from you, from your personality.

I don’t know how the hell I do it but I always fall for the very wrong guy and I always take it as a challenge, deep inside knowing that we really don’t match. Nevertheless, I give it a fight for his money. :) If it’s simple it’s not fun, if you don’t fight for what you want you won’t have any satisfaction when you get it...my opinion.I keep on ignoring guys that may have an interest in me and stubbornly focuse on the "impossible missions". What's very important here is to know when to stop. If you begin fighting against the windmills you’ll just end up hurting yourself.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment