Friday 28 May 2010

Just my luck...

You all know how life is...it kicks you in the ass to send you forward, and it continuously reminds you that you have to be patience in order to get what you really want even though you don’t get it when you want it.

This is a sorrow subject for me, because it keeps on happening, but I believe it’s happening to everybody. Yesterday I had to go to ING to close an account. In order to do so I had to go BY CAR to the office in Unirii, one of the most crowded places in this fucking city. Let’s not talk about the “amazing” traffic I had till Unirii, let’s forget that I stood 7 times at one stop to make a left...let’s forget about all of that and focus on the most important thing: THE PARKING PLACE!!!!

The office of the bank is at the intersection of Corneliu Coposu with Armand Calinescu Paleologu. The only parking lot, as far as I know, is the one in front of Carrfour. So as I was coming from Armand Calinescu Paleologu I had to turn right, cross all 3 lanes, cross the double continuous line (that’s what I like to do most) just to end up in a full parking lot.

I was about to give up and went towards home, when on Calea Calarasilor, I saw a car exiting a left side secondary street, so i thought tat it must have left an empty spot. I’ve crossed this time, the tram lines to finally find a spot...and guess what it was under a tree:)...the irony of things.

Ooooo... but wait... it gets better. I am sure that all you, who are drivers, noticed that after you torment yourself to find a legal, safe place to park your car, in order to find it there without any scratch when you come back (while in the process of doing so you have already broken a few rules that may leave you without your license), suddenly everybody leaves and there are free spaces everywhere. Those were some of the most stupid moments in my life. I just stood there, in front of a perfect, free space, wondering if it was worth to go back and bring my car there. The problem was that free spaces don’t stay free for long so I might risk losing the one I already have just to come up and see that this was taken too. So, since I came to Bucharest I know that you have to work with what you get.

Gusfrabaaaaaa…..:)) Feeling better:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment