Thursday 27 May 2010

Nowhere to hide...

It’s the end of May and already the weather has become unbearable. This city made mostly of concrete, bricks, asphalt and so on becomes a real oven during the summer making the living almost impossible.

Finding a tree in Bucharest is almost as hard as finding a parking place, but finding a parking place under a tree is mission impossible. That’s why today when I left from work the thermometer from my car was showing 33.5 degres celsius and the stearing wheel (covered in leather) was literarly on fire, i barely could manage to touch it...

With the bike is no better...yesterday when i got home I was all dehydrated from the sweating. The heat and the gasses emitted by cars in traffic make the environment very hostile. If I don’t die from insolation or dehydration I might day from gas intoxication. But what can we do…someone has to work in this fucking country so that our beloved leaders can fuck it up some more, but I don’t want to talk politics it’s not worth it.

So i don’t even want to imagine how I will survive this summer, all 3 months in this burning city. I get depressed only by thinking of it...but I just have to set my mind on the incredible eurotrip we have organized for September.

Until then I think I’ll do some yoga:)

P.S.: I am oppened to any fun, interesting, but cheap suggetions of spending the time:)

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment