Monday 10 May 2010

Spring love

Spring means when everything is reborn, the earth warms up, the vegetation blooms and the birds start to sing. In a city like Bucharest is almost impossible to get to enjoy these wonderful events. I don’t think I will ever get tired from repeating how much I hate this city, and the hate keeps on rewording me with extra special time in this fabulous metropolis.

One thing, which I’ve noticed a couple a weeks ago where the multitude of petals fell down from the trees and on almost everything. At each intersection of roads piles of that kind of petals just gather, waiting for the next speeding car which would scatter them again in the air. It may be very girly but I like that moment when a car just passes through a road and the petals just scatter in the air behind it. It seams like the whole city is in love, with thousands of “butterflies” flying in its “stomach”. And as we don’t appreciate the beautiful things when they happen...the fairytale had to transform into a “nightmare”...

Today I’ve got again on my bike and pedal my way to work. The pedals I used to know transformed into a kind of flying fluff which was just attracted to me as if I were a magnet sticking all over my clothes. I have the bad habit to hum the songs I hear in my headphones...today I repeated myself all the way: ”keep your mouth shut” as I was in a continuous attack. I really hope this invasion will end soon, because it might be nice and fun with the car, but it’s really awful with the bike. :)

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment