Wednesday 5 May 2010

Just that

As most of you already know, starting from this year, the day of May 5th has a very important meaning: “men’s day”. Pore guys…they were felling so discriminated that they just had to do this. Well…I do have so many “great” things to say about men, but fuck them, they do not deserve my attention. Let’s just talk about the great movie I saw this evening, it’s much more interesting.:)

The name of the film: POKER, a Romanian movie, directed by Sergiu Nicolaescu, illustrating, once more, as it is not already known, the corrupt country we leave in. The idea itself is not that interesting, but there were some scenes that made me laugh with tears. I am going to relate just one of them and let you discover the rest.

It’s somehow related to me, as it’s about the region I was born and lived for 19 years. An ambulance driver was driving through all red stops and stopping at all the green ones. When the doctor asked him why he did that, he just said he was color-blind.:)) The next obvious question was: “where the hell did you take your driving license?” And the more obvious answer from the driver was: “In Pitesti” :))

Well…what can I say…I also got my driving license in Pitesti, but except some stupid accidents, due mostly to weather conditions, where nobody got hurt, I really do know how to drive :))

Go and see the movie…you will enjoy it.


Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment