Monday 31 May 2010

Historical day

Yesterday was a day I will probably remember for the rest of my life, the day I got my first tattoo.

Bright and shine in the morning, me and 3 of my friends left for Sibiu (I wrote some time ago about the Tattoo Expo). The process involving the creation of the tattoo was not as painful or as long as I expected it to be. The moments before that were kind of difficult as I was trying to gather all of the courage I’ve needed to do this step. Fortunately for me, I’ve found I guy who worked pretty nice and pretty fast, in about 40 minutes I was ready…I’ll let you see the transformation in the following photos.

Before...


...making off...






...and after






It's going to look better in some days:)

Love u. Take care.

3 comments:

  1. uaaaaaaaau! moaaaaaama! ce taaaaaare! abia astept sa il vad cu ochii mei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete