Sunday 16 May 2010

It must be faith:)

I have talked before about the odd coincidences that now and then happen to me. Well, tonight it happened again...and it's getting weird.

At 7.30 in the evening I met with a friend of mine to go to a show and afterwards we hang out to catch up on the latest gossip. :) And I began to tell her how I just keep bumping into a guy in strange circumstances.

It all happened on the 8th of April, I remember the day because it was Expirat’s (the club) anniversary. That evening the guys from my group made fun of a guy, saying he was gay and stuff just because he wouldn’t hock up with a girl from our group. I couldn’t help noticing him. He wasn’t very pretty, but he had something that made him different.

Since that day I keep on meeting him, the second time in the same Expirat, I thought it to be a simple coincidence, the third time in El Comandante, another club, another coincidence, the fourth time on the 1st of May in Vama Veche, the most crowded place in Romania on that day...that’s no longer coincidence...and now, half an hour after I told my friend all of this, we went near the ACDC concert, just to hear a song or two...and who do I say...the Expirat guy (that’s how I call him because I don’t even know his name) :)) It’s un(fucking)believable...the sixth time I said I’ll talk to the guy and tell him to stop chasing me:)

Until the next time...

Love u. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. 6th time's the charm! abia astept sa aud continuarea!

    ReplyDelete