Tuesday 18 May 2010

Say NO to cigarettes

Why spend money to harm yourself and the ones near you??? Watch the following movie to see what cigarettes did to a man’s life. Very sad...but very true.



I really can’t understand the reason why so many people smoke, I don’t see the point of the whole action...A recent study of the Romanian Pneumology Society reveals that in Romania at each 16 minutes a man dies from lung cancer and 80% of them are smokers. I cannot even imagine what this means. Doing a little math we get that 90 people die each day resulting in an overwhelming 32,850 persons a year. That’s almost the entire population of my home town.

Fortunately for me, I am surrounded mostly of non-smokers. I’ve never tried to convince somebody to stop smoking...I just express my opinion about this issue and people can do whatever they want with it.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment