Sunday 9 May 2010

What’s your purpose in life?

Are you happy with yourself, with the life you have, with the people that surround you…and the questions can go on.

I am a very ambitious person, stubborn most of the time…many would say typical of a Capricorn, but I don’t believe in the Zodiac crap so let’s move on. Since I can remember I have had a “purpose in life”. When I was back home I had to get the best grades, to go to the best high school in town. Did that. Then I had to finish high school and come to Bucharest for the faculty. Did that. I went to classes, I was a great, obedient student, thinking that it matters…and then when I finished the faculty I realized that I really don’t know what I want to do anymore.

Since September 2008 I have been working at an audit firm. It’s fun, the people are great, the paycheck not that much…but on the whole it’s fine. But you know how the human nature is, we never have enough, we cannot live in a routine. And that’s how I am too. Trouble is not looking for me; I’m the one looking for trouble…and boy, I do find it:)

They say that once you get older you become wiser and more stable…soooo not true. I feel the other way around. Everything had sense when I was back home, in that small, insignificant town. Now it seams so hard to live one day at the time. What can I say, I hate this fucking city...

It’s one of those weekends when I’m depressed and I don’t even know why...women, right:) I’m still waiting the train to hit me.



Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment