Sunday 30 May 2010

Long live...count Dracula:))

I’ve just got back from the Noisettes concert. I stood in the rain from 8 pm, but it was worth it. The first 2 hours were marked only by the cold, annoying rain accompanied by „wonderful” lightnings and thunders. I was seriously thinking of leaving when suddenly the rain stopped and the real concert started :))

When I first saw the lead signer of the band, Shingai Shoniwa, entering the stage in a long, tight dress I thought she won’t do much of a show, but I was soooooo wrong. That girl is absolutely amazing. Beside the fact that she has an amazing voice and sang beautifully she also danced as crazy, she rolled over on the stage, she went into the crowed...

What’s the thing with Dracula??? Well we all remained surprised when she said she came 4 years ago to Romania for her holiday and visited the Carpathian Mountains to see count Dracula and get her blood sucked, but unfortunately he wasn’t home:))...greatr joke, no. So it doesn’t matter they don’t know where Romania lies on the map as long as they know they can get their „blood sucked” by the famouse count Dracula. Thank god to him...the romanian tourism still has a chance:))

Had a great night tonight...hope I won’t get sick with a cold after the awful rain.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment