Tuesday 25 May 2010

Vices…part two:)

I’m coming back with some more of my vices. The best and more delicious vice ever: ICE-CREAM!!! This weekend I’ve reached a new level of eaten ice-cream. I am an ice-cream devouring human being. All my life I had certain periods of time when I loved eating/drinking a certain product. When I was little I used to drink gallons of tee, now I can’t stand the look of it. I didn’t used to eat chocolate and now I cannot have enough:). But this wasn’t the case with ice-cream. I always loved and forever will enjoy eating ice-cream and people who know me know that little aspect of my life. :)

Coming back to the experience I had this weekend, the precious iced element didn’t miss from the picture. Our dear neighbors have a wonderful and very cheap ice cream. We have eaten in several occasions but before we left we “vandalized” the ice-cream car :). I took 5 flavors of ice-cream in a sole cornet resulting in a huge pile of ice-cream, which cost 4.40 leva, meaning 11 RON...incredible, right?

I’m going to let the photos speak for themselves.










Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment