Friday 14 May 2010

One hell of a wedding

Each woman dreams at the day when she has to wear the perfect white dress and merry the not so perfect man. That unique day in one’s life, the day that two persons unite their destiny and vow to love and care for one another for the rest of their lives. (until death do us part, right?)should be unforgettable. Nowadays, the institution of marriage has lost a lot of its core characteristics becoming in some cases just a procedure.

I was born in an orthodox family, so I, myself have to follow the orthodox habits. I was never a religious person but I just hate some of the religious customs. As I lived for 19 years in a small city, where everybody knew everybody and if you did not do all the stupid things at each fucking religious holyday you would have made a shame of yourself, I really don’t have any respect for any of that shit (and the wedding customs are no exception). That’s why I am going to do my wedding my way :)like the couple from the next movie...it’s your day, you should have it as you want, even though it may seem you are less religious than others.



Hope I find a catholic husband :))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment