Monday 24 May 2010

Amazing road trip

Hi guys…miss me? :) I’ve been away all weekend because I was in Veliko Tarnovo, a nice and wonderful city from our great neighbor country, Bulgaria.

On the so wet and rainy Saturday morning 8 brave young men and women began their journey towards Veliko Tarnovo. Why that specific city? Well, I can’t really say, as it wasn’t my choice. For once in a very long time somebody else organized the trip.

Veliko is 180 km far from Bucharest so it wasn’t supposed to be so hard to get there, but we were extra careful as we heard so many “nice” things about the Bulgarian police. About the city I only knew that Veliko is Bulgaria’s old capital and is more Sibiu style, with an ancient fortress and tight, one way streets.

There are so many subjects me and my friends debated on this weekend that deserve a post on the blog, but first I just want to present some of the most representative photos of what happened these 3 wonderful days.

My precious car, ready for takeoff :)


Playing around :))




A piece of the city


One big, fluffy dino :))


Live music


The rain didn’t give up


The famous pillow :)


Playing with poker chips


Dinner time


Uefa Champions League – the final


The fortress wrapped in fog


That's all I could upload so far...but there are more to come.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment