Friday 7 May 2010

The kiss on the cheek

I really don’t know how to explain it but I did not grow up in a “kissing” family so for a while I hated to kiss people on the cheek. I couldn’t see the point in that gesture. Now that I am a little young woman I really got to like it. :)

For example, last night I went out with some friends and as I am a very nice girl, I got a lot of kisses:), and as I couldn’t sleep last night I began to search the meaning of the kiss on the cheek and found the following definition: “Cheek kissing is a ritual or social gesture to indicate friendship, perform a greeting, to confer congratulations, to comfort someone, or to show respect. It does not necessarily indicate sexual or romantic interest.” The first phrase makes totally sense, but why get into the romantic bullshit? As the love issue is still an unsolved mystery to me let’s go further.


From a very “reliable” source I present to you the hidden meaning of some gestures…so in the future be careful what you do:)
1. Kiss on the hand = I respect you
2. Kiss on the cheek = I want to be friends
3. Kiss on the neck = I want you
4. Kiss on the lips = I love you
5. Kiss on the ear = I’m just playing
6. Hands on the hips = I love you too much to leave you
7. A look in the eyes = Kiss me
8. Playing with the hair = I can’t live without you

Good to know:) Ok, now seriously, we live in a world where everybody wants to fuck. What should the kissing be? Foreplay? Ok, let's stop here. :)

P.S. Dear friends, don’t mind my frustration and keep on kissing me. :)

Love you. Take care.
Kiss you...almost wherever you want:)

No comments:

Post a Comment