Friday 28 May 2010

We’re not pieces of meat!

Men...men...men, such an infinate subject. Some may say that i hate men, but i don’t...hate implies that I fell something. I think that my problem is that I just see the bad side of things...i cann’t say why but somethimes they just get on my last nerves.

What happened now?, you may ask...well, the problem is that I just hate when some fat, blackish, overall very ugly guys look at me as I am the last piece of meat on the planet and they are very hungry. Dear boys let me tell you a secret we don’t take care of ourserlves for you, we don’t dress pretty for you, we don’t wear parfume to attracte you...all of what we do is for us, because we respect ourselves and we take care of our body only for us.

And i’ll stop here...

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment