Friday 21 May 2010

Smile :)

As I said in my last post I had an awful week and last night as I was watching Mircea Badea’s show I began thinking of how often and for what reasons do people smile. Mireca Badea is a showman and it’s almost imposible not to smile at his shows. Last night he brought a laughing puppet – one stupid puppet – which put the first and only smile of the day on my face. So for a little smile I give you the laughing puppet.



Nowadays people are always in a hurry, working all the time, trying to make money out of everything that they forget to smile or they do it for the wrong reasons. It may sound over rated and I may be a little old fashioned but I believe that a person’s smile results from another person’s actions. A warm “hello”, a hug, a kiss on the cheek, a flower, a stupid joke, holding hands…these are some of the small and so easy gestures that can make me, for example, put a large smile on my face. I am not talking here only about the person you share your life with; I’m talking about friends, coworkers and even strange people on the street. I think we all have seen at least once those groups of people that are giving “free hugs” around Bucharest. The simple sight of those happy people made me smile :)

What makes you smile? To find out the answer to this question, find the time and the will to put a smile on somebody else’s face.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment