Saturday 29 May 2010

New shoes:)

Today I bought new shoes....special shoes:) you girls know that there’s nothing too bad a shopping session cannot heal :) It may be strange to say it but today I found a new purpose for the existence of men on this planet:))...changing tires, because I am talking about a brand new set of tires for my precious car.

As I am always very interested in learning new things I have persisted and stood near the car to see what the man covered in vaseline would do to the wheels. Here it goes.

Quite an obstacle: my wheels have an antitheft device:))....”there has to be in the trunk” I said...the look on his face indicated I should take it out...that should be pretty easy....or not::)...of course I came up with another piece of equipment...ok i admite it I don’t know cars and spare parts...and I don’t even have to know.

I admired the mechanic’s enthusiasm while telling me all the tehnical terms, explaining all he was doing as if he was inspected...I get that a lot, I think because I usually sit around and look at them with a passive, bossy face :))

Well, at the end everyone was happy...my car has a wonderful new set of tires and the mechanic got a pretty nice bonus, because I recognise good work when i see it and I know how to repay it.

Now we’re ready for the road trip....coming soon:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment