Friday 30 April 2010

Finally weekend

It’s Friday, the last working day of this week. Last Monday I was thinking how long would this week be, expecting the well deserved weekend out of Bucharest. Well, it did not pass so hard, but it was quite boring, I just didn’t fancy working or doing my dissertation paper, or anything else:). If I could have, I would have slept the whole week. But now, when I have only 3 more hours of work, I’m thinking only at the great road trip. I just adore to drive my lovely Leon.:)

As in the evening I’m leaving this stinky city, I won’t be writing anything until Monday. So I’ve been thinking to leave you a little homework for the weekend. Take a wild guess and give a meaning to the name of my blog. What does “V.P.C.O.D.” means? I’ll give u a hint - it’s in Romanian. I am very curious what your mind can come up with and of course I am sure some of the answers will be quite amusing. Fire away…

Have fun this weekend!!!

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment