Thursday 29 April 2010

Crazy coincidences

The reason I am up at this late hour of the night is that I just came back from seeing „Clash of the titans”,which was exactly how I expected it to be. But nevermind the movie, let’s get back to the main topic.

It’s happening againg, and more often than usual. I don’t know if you also notice but there are moments in one’s life when incredible coincidences occur. You meet people after you just thought of them, something happens that you said it cannot happen to you…things like that. Well…one of those just happened tonight, after the movie.

Like most of you, I have also adhered to the Facebook movement and I can sadly say that I spend precious time “visiting” other people’s profiles and there are some that I like in particular, I can count them on the fingers of one hand. One of those persons is a guy, very handsome I may say:), who does commercials and stuff, and has on his profile photos of places where he has been traveling. Lately he just went to the US and I remember this because after seeing his photos was the first time in my life when I actually wanted to visit the US…well, the main idea is that yesterday I was admiring his photos and wishing I were there with him and tonight I saw him at the movies, and more exactly at the same movie…it was so weird, can’t say more than that.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment