Monday 26 April 2010

going back to better habits:)

I still can remember my first time. I believe I was 13 and I will always remember that day. It was a nice and beautiful day of spring when I’ve got exactly what I had wanted for a very long time:)

Stop thinking nasty things…I am talking about my first bike. It was love at first sight .And now after 11 years I am in love again. I have received from my dear, dear friends (and I will always thank them for it) a nice, practical bike. This happened on the 6th of February when I finally got to celebrate my 24th anniversary. Since it was so fucking cold outside I physically got my present in late March. Since then I began with small rides through the park and now I am using my wonderful bike to come to work. So you can see me every day from 8:30 to 9:00 and from 17:30 to 18:00 on the following route:

Calea Calarasilor-Strada Traian-Strada Mihai Eminescu-Strada Polona-Stefan cel Mare-Calea Dorobanti-Strada Teheran-Strada Pictor Ioan Negulici

and the other way around. So far I believe this is the quickest way, but I am open to new and interesting suggestions.

I hope I won’t die of gas intoxication from all the pollution. Beside this I don’t see any obstacle for me to spend all my summer on 2 wheels.

Love u. Take care.

4 comments:

  1. well.. u might think men to weak , in my mind men do whatever they want with women anytime they want the ones that aren't weaklings ,for example/ did u ever think A had a relationship with C not so long ago..and maybe in his mind tired of his extragelous B he might give C another chance? and maybe hookup but they couldn't speak in front OF B of they'r relationship that of course B doesn't know about / i'm a man and i know how we think :) so be AFRAID be very afraid he will cheat her ass soon if she will stay long enogh in his head so men's r not as weak as you would THINk . well cya. and change your oppinion soon or i'll knock the senses out of you. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear anonymous...you have this all wrong, A did not have a relationship with C, although he might have wanted to, they just know each other for more than 10 years, and in my opinion that is a fucking important aspect...you don't just pass by a person u know for that long just because a stupid girlfriend is jealous...one other thing...this my friend is my good impression about men, you don't want to hear the bad one
    thank you for the comment but please have the guts to sign it...thank u:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. weellll i understand u like girls :/ and of it's silly old me little boy "raw" i'm misunderstood so i'm going to cut myself now , just read your blog because i'm getting bored . and yes the man A is a fake man :/ such a pussy =))) coward to be afraid of your girlfriend pFFF i'm that anonymous:/ such a bastard . i wish all the good things to you :)

    ReplyDelete