Tuesday 27 April 2010

My best friends “maybe” and “I don’t know”…

Is it me, or are you all trying to get on my last nerves???

This post is from the bottom of my heart. Many of you have heard this speech before and still don’t give a shit. That is why I felt the need to put it on writing:)

The answer to a simple closed end question is “YES” or “NO”. What the hell does “MAYBE” or “I DON’T KNOW” mean??? What the hell guys, we are all grownups, we have the ability to know what we want to do or not, we have control over our lives, or you still need permission from someone else??? It’s not like I am asking you to merry me or something like that.

So in the future if I might dear to ask you something ever again (and you know I will, because I can’t help it) please think a little and remember that I am a little bit crazy and please tell me NO instead of “maybe”, I will accept thousands of “NOs” instead of one “maybe”. You’re killing me!!!!!! Make up your fucking mind!!!

OK, I am not the bad witch from the west, I can understand when you still don’t have your plans well ordered, but at least when you hit me with a “maybe/ don’t know” give me some arguments to make me understand your situation and to hope for a straight answer in the near future. Do like in the movies: “Let me check my schedule and I’ll come back to you later”:)

OK…I am a little relieved now:)

Still love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment