Wednesday 28 April 2010

Prince charming just fell off his horse.

Have you ever been let down by people you thought you knew? I think all of us were disappointed by someone. Maybe even I have disappointed you lately, but there’s that saying “Forget and forgive”. It depends of course on the situation.

I’m going to tell you a funny story about a man I don’t know personally, but I had the chance to see him on several times. By the looks, if you meet him on the street he is an average, middle age man. The things that may give him away are the branded cloths and accessories. He is my friendly neighbor:)…well he lives in the house opposite to the one I work in, in the Primaverii neighborhood in Bucharest. He has parked in front of the house 3 cars. I would let you guess but I cannot help saying them :): a BMW, a Mercedes and a Chrysler. And guess what the man uses the subway…yap he does. Since I’ve been working there I have never seen one of his cars missing, he just moves them around as there’s no space for all of them in front of the house. Me and my colleagues, during cigar break, sit on the balcony and wander why the hell does he have those cars if the does not use them??? That’s a question we haven’t find the answer to yet.

The point I am trying to make by this little story is that we cannot judge a man by his simple appearance or one, two conversations. It is said that first impression counts, but does it hurt to give the man a second chance. From my latest experience I realized that it doesn’t. I met wonderful people lately…people that I didn’t like from the start, but got under my skin latter on. Patience is a great thing and only some of us know how to use it:)

Love u. Take care.

1 comment: