Thursday 22 April 2010

my first post ever:))

Nowadays almost everybody has a blog. So far I really did not get to the point of understanding the meaning of having such a “thing”, and believe me I have seen all kinds. You may say I’m a hypocrite by starting my one blog, but you know the saying “if u can’t fight them, join them (and try beating them from inside out)” :). I think that the only productive purpose of such a blog is that sometime in the future, you, your kids, your grandchildren and so on will look back and see what your mind had produced so long ago, and I can only see the funny part of this entire process.


So many times before I have heard people telling me that you can find precious information on blogs, but let’s think for a second: how reliable can that piece of information be?, written by a person(most of the times unknown), presumably from their own life experience. How much has the internet made us believe and trust the things that are written on all kinds of web pages? Way to much, in my opinion. But what can we do?...we are addicted to it. I, myself cannot imagine the world without the internet, So you may ask “why do you complain so much?”…well…because I don’t have anything better to do. I really like to write…anything that comes into my mind, just to get to laugh about it latter…so let’s see how long will this last…bear with me on this:))


No comments:

Post a Comment