Sunday 27 June 2010

Kind of tired


For about a week now I haven’t been feeling very well. I was very irritable, getting in all kind of arguments with my coworkers, having these strange dreams. I never believed in that crappy story that love can mess up with your head, but these dreams I’ve been having lately showed me otherwise. Actually I believe is more an obsession and I am conscious of that but still can’t get ride of it. Never mind that…some days ago a friend told me that I was the engine that puts everyone in movement with all the initiatives I take. Well this week I got tired of begging and asking everyone to do something. What would happen if I took a brake…absolutely nothing…and you know why, because you all take me for granted and you just don’t give a ship.


Now that that’s off my chest I am going to take a break from everything and everyone, including this blog. See you in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment