Wednesday 16 June 2010

The sewer caps mania

The photo with the feet round the bottle of wine reminded me of the “sewer caps mania”. It all began in 2007, in the yet so famous eurotrip. I had the idea to take photos of personalized sewer caps as I believe they were indisputable evidence that we where. From the thousands of photos taken in that trip I give you....the sewer caps:

Prague



Berlin


Amsterdam


Brussels


Rijeka


And bonus...


These sweet key chains we bought in front of the Sacre Coeur in Paris. An old man in a wheelchair was making them in less then a minute and sell them 2 euro each. I found his effort admirable, at least he wasn't begging for money.




Love u. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. I can't understand the picture with the feet. I just can't. Every time I see a picture of this kind, everybody setting the same object(body part) in the pic, it's like those pitzi pics with the sun glasses in the mirror. Don't know why this is the feeling I get.

    ReplyDelete