Thursday 10 June 2010

Visual disaster

Last night as I was coming home from the movies (btw WebSiteStory is really great, I recommend it) I had a visual shock...as I was driving on C.A.Rosetti Street I saw the fattest, ugliest prostitute I have ever seen. You may ask how many did I see to have such an opinion. Well I think I saw enough in this life and last night I saw the cherry on the cake:)

My encounters with prostitutes began 4 years ago in Amsterdam when I saw in the red district some awful creatures trying to attract customers (I am really sorry I offended them but they looked like hell). Since then I began to see them in Romania too...Calea Grivitei, CA Rosetti are full of such characters.

A few weekends ago I even had the opportunity to see our neighbor’s, the Bulgarians, prostitutes :)) I don’t even what to remember...at least in Bucharest they stay on the streets only at night but there they were out in plain day...

But last night, that woman was horror...I really don’t understand what man, in his full intellectual capacity, stops at such a sight. But what do I know about men’s intellectual capacity...at long as it has a vagina, breasts and a wide, juicy mouth it really does not matter how much she weighs...

I’ll stop here before people say I hate men...I don’t hate them, I just don’t get the way their brain function:)

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment