Thursday 3 June 2010

Is it weird I want summer to end already?

It’s Thursday, I am 24 years and 141 days old today...just a fact. As I was filling in some working papers in my daily activity I stopped for a moment and stared at my blue finger nails lying on the keyboard. I’m not in the mood of working today...I get that a lot in the last period, probably because summer is coming and I just cannot stand the thought of sitting in an office all summer and work.

And in those moments when I realize that i won’t be doing anything until August I start contemplating my plans for the autumn. My “EMO” fingernails reminded me of a very important event, the Scorpions concert. A few weekends ago when we went to Veliko Tarnovo we had the opportunity to buy tickets to their concert in Sofia. One little detail...the concert is in October, but we have the tickets, so it’s a sure weekend.:)

To get into the mood of the concert I give you...”rock you like a hurricane” :)


Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment