Friday 18 June 2010

You are...invisible

There are many things that I don’t like in this world, many of them because I do not understand them, their utility. One of those things is the “invisible” option from Yahoo Messenger. I really...really can’t understand why people stay online but invisible. What’s the point???


I thought that the purpose of Yahoo Messenger was to have an online connection with your friends…if you keep on hiding from them, why the hell did you add them or even have an account in the first place??? Am I so fucking wrong?


Beside the fact that you are “hiding” behind an ID, behind a computer…you also hide behind this stupid option. I repeat...what’s the point??? Please, I just want one credible and real excuse for such a behavior. Enlighten me!

If you’re invisible you do not exist.:)

Love u.Take care.

2 comments:

  1. I fckin hate that too. Idiots stay invisible. I can't see the utility of that option. Why log on if today u want to be invisible. Why invisible anyone if u can delete them from ur list. Invisible its like a frustration or something. If u are mad at a person and go invisible on them, u are just showin that the person has an effect on u. I fckin stupid and retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am usually invisible when I am at work, because the unwritten rules of the company disparage chatting. Nevertheless, I need messenger for fast communication with some of my colleagues or some of my closest friends. I am too busy to chat for pleasure. Besides, for urgent things, I send instant messages wether the one targeted is online or not.

    When you get to the point you have lots of people in your messenger list and you keep them there for different reasons, if you don't have the time to arrange them in interest groups and click over and over again "Apear online/offline to this group", it is much easier to sign in as invisible. I usually forget to uncheck that option for some days.

    I haven't been aware that I might look as an idiot or frustrated person.

    ReplyDelete