Tuesday 1 June 2010

Almost there...

When I woke up today and saw how cloudy and dark was outside I took a large breath of air and prepare myself for another awful day. Did I forget to say that this was the day the subway was closed?? So, we have rain, we don’t have subway, in consequence we have one hell of a traffic...

Big was my surprise when I got to the office in only 30 minutes by car…I was even able to find a nice, comfortable parking place. Well, what can I say...it was 7.45:)

The day at the office was not extraordinary, but what defiantly worth mentioned here is that it was the day I finished my dissertation paper...uhuuuu...good for me:) As great this moment may be, there is still one more day to overcome, the presentation (and one hell of an ordeal in preparing it) and only then we’ll celebrate properly.

Until that moments comes keep your finger crossed for me:)

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment