Friday 25 June 2010

Don’t touch my car…

The sun has risen on the street and everything, as black as it may be, looks a lot better. As I was parking my car today in front of the office I noticed on the board of the car next to mine a white paper with the following message “DO NOT TOUCH MY CAR. THIS IS A PUBLIC STREET. THERE ARE NO RESERVED PARKING PLACES”. I looked down to see the number, it was from Bucharest...it must have been a foreign owner, otherwise I cannot explain why a Romanian person would use English to worn someone to stay away from his car…in such cases they usually go deep inside the Romanian language and use words as the ones presented in the previous post.
If that poor guy/woman thinks that the person who has previously “TOUCHED” the car has the necessary brain ability to understand the wonderful English language he/she is so fucking mistaken. Usually the persons that believe that by making something to a car will make it disappear and they’ll have their parking place back aren’t very smart, if I may put it gently. They are such idiots to think that if they succeeded to park the car in the same place twice that place is theirs and no one else can park there. What kind of sick satisfaction can a human being have from scratching a car???I really can’t understand it.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment