Monday 7 June 2010

The great land of Danube’s Delta

Talking today with a friend I realized that the next event on the list this summer is the film festival (Anonimul) from Sf. Gheorghe (Danube’s Delta). From my point of view that delta is the most wonderful place in this country and that festival one of the most important events. Since the eleventh grade, when I was for the first time in the Delta, I’ve tried to get there each summer. I have encountered difficulties in convincing people to come with me as most of my friends are afraid of those terrible monsters named “mosquitoes”.

Despite the continuous rejections I did not give up and last year I got 3 other persons to come with me and now it’s fun watching them trying to convince other people. They got the bug:))

Trying to get again in the spirit of the event I clicked through last year’s picture and here’s some of them:

the sweet feeling of sand between your toes...


windy day...




crowded campus...






the festival...


and of course I had to do something crazy:))




Can't wait for this year's festival:))

P.S.: if you're interested visit the site for more information.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment