Saturday 12 June 2010

Friends more than ever

Summer has finally began...temperatures are reaching unthinkable limits and it’s getting harder to live with the heat. That’s why today I’ve chose to stay home. I hoped I get to make my speech for the presentation, but that was too much. I took advantage of the fact that my apartment mates left and did some serious cleaning in all the apartment...I don’t know why but I enjoy, if I can use this verb, cleaning only when I am the only person in the house...ooooo well, at least I did something constructive:)

After that I tried to get some sleep, but did not succeed and sitting back in my bed I started thinking of how the last week went, what happened and what will happen in the next days. Some days ago I was talking with a colleague from work and I was telling her about the night at Excalibur and she was amazed to find out that we have succeed to meet so many people in one place (17) and said something that made me wonder...”mada, you have so many friends”.

It’s quite difficult to define friendship and different persons have different views on what a person has to do to be their friend. I don’t have a best friend, or a top 10...I just have an amazing group of people with whom I enjoy spending time with, anywhere, anytime. The core of the group, if I can say so, are my high school colleagues. It’s pretty amazing how we managed to stick together after leaving home taking into consideration that during high school we weren’t so united…our class master, God rest his soul, said, we are intelligent young men with great personalities. Leaving home, coming into a strange, big city united us, as there were no other persons most of us knew in Bucharest. That’s how we began to spend more time together, spending our holidays, our anniversaries…important and casual time, enjoying each ones company.

During time each one of us has brought other persons in the group and that’s how now we can gather even 17 persons at an event.


Through this post I just want to thank all those persons, they know who I’m talking about, for all the time spent together...you are all great people and I am a very lucky girl for knowing you.

Love u. Take care.

1 comment: