Sunday 13 June 2010

Pringles and sex.

Last night I went and saw Sex and the city 2. It was fun, I enjoyed it very much but I should warn the future volunteers that it’s a girls’ movie and can be quite boring for the male audience. Afterwards I went out for a drink and a little gossip with an old good friend of mine. I have noticed that I am very proud to show around my new and wonderful tattoo, although almost everybody ask me how am I going to feel when I’ll be old and with a fairy tattooed on my back...and the answer is always the same, I hope I get to that age and then think how I am going to manage my tattoo.


Coming back to the subject…as the movie was about sex I remembered something an old guy friend told me once, trying, I think, to justify the continuous need of men to have sex (I did not say addiction:)). It was such a wise thought that I couldn’t help and took it literally. I believe you all known the famous brand of chips Pringles and their logo: “Once you pop, it you can stop it”. According to my friend, sex is like Pringles, once you begin having sex with a new partner you cannot have enough. I haven’t get quite at that point where I badly crave for sex so I really cannot agree with that, I just find it interesting how a man made the connection between food and sex trying to justify his or maybe his partner's (I’m not putting all the blame on the man) need of sex. One in all it’s also quite funny.:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment