Thursday 3 June 2010

Holly shit...

As boring and annoying are the things I have to do at work, sometimes the environment can get quite nice. There are moments, very few I may say, when we find a subject of discussion that becomes a wonderful debate.

There are 7 persons, including me, in the office, 3 men and 4 women. The age range is from 24 years to 50 years. Today in a moment of total enlightenment, I suppose, the elder colleague, felt the need to tell us that she has 13 years left of activity until her retirement. At first I didn’t process the information, as I don’t even conceive the thought of retirement. Even 13 years of work sounded excruciating for me...so what can I say about my 39 years left:)...much more than my current age...it’s hilarious and dramatic at the same time.

And the funniest thing is that I am already tired of work, after only 2 years:). “Fortunately” for me I won’t live to get to the retirement. Following the life history of my family I should die around the age of 37, so why bother...

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment