Tuesday 13 July 2010

Sleeeeeeeep…

For some days now I have been very sleepy. Beside the two finals of the FIFA world cup, all weekend I stayed home watching TV from the bottom of the bed, all day long. Saturday morning when I woke up and saw it was 12 a.m. I couldn’t believe my eyes; I usually get up by myself at max 9 a.m. Sunday the same, 11 a.m.

Don’t get me wrong, I love sleeping, is one of my hobbies, remember, but for some time now it’s all I’m doing after coming back from work. This fucking routine, going each day at the same place, staying all day at the same desk and doing the same shit it’s more than annoying…it’s tiring.

The situation didn’t get any better yesterday either. I did wake up at 7 a.m. by the repeated phone alarm but around 10 p.m. I was again in bed and slipping away into dream land. In the morning, same 7 a.m., I barely got up, after almost 9 hours of sleep I wanted even more.

Fortunately for me this weekend we’re all going home and hopefully having some nice weather will go to the mountains to get some sun bathing and some swimming. That’s the reason of this week. The thought of that makes me come to work.:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment