Sunday 25 July 2010

It’s getting harder every time

I’ll begin by saying that this country is too beautiful for the people who inhabit it.

I just got back from a trip in the Bucegi Mountains, nothing much, most would call it just a walk, but for me it was quite a trip.

I kinda forgot how it was to sit in a queue on a road moving in the first gear for one, two hours…but yesterday, on our way to Busteni I had the wonderful opportunity to experiment that wonderful feeling. My left foot hurt from the clutch. But never mind that, let’s remember the fun part of the track from Busteni to Malaiesti cottage at 1720m altitude.

Great place...for great people...

Amazing morning landscape...



Not the most successful start:)

It got better on the way...

...and at the end it got great

Some more wonderful memories. Thanks to all the persons who participated to this great 2 days mountine route.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Bistrita, with work, hope some little fun too, but we'll see:)

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment