Wednesday 14 July 2010

Comedypunctshow

Yesterday was Tuesday, 13th. Some may have considered it an unlucky day and locked themselves inside the comfort of their homes to avoid any “disasters”. But, as I don’t believe in superstitions like that, my day was quite normal.

I barely woke up at my regular 7 a.m., got to work and had the nice and boring working day I’ve been having for the past 2 months since the summer began.

Nevertheless, in the evening I had the chance to rediscover a show I used to frequently see during spring. I am talking about the improvisation shows held at La Scena, and more specific about a group of young actors that play little scenes based on what the public tell them. All the show happens in about one hour in the attic of an old house on Calea Calarasilor. The place is perfect for such an activity.

I remember very well the first time I went to see them. It was the 24th of January and since then I became a real fan and supporter. I don’t even remember how many times I went to see them, but believe me when I tell you, it’s impossible to get bored, as each time it’s different. That’s the whole idea of the show.

Since May, if I recall correctly, they took a summer break, so there was quite some time from the last show I had seen. As usual I had to deal with inviting people and making reservations. I managed to gather a group of 12, including me, for last night’s show.

Even though we didn’t get to see some of our favorite actors, the cast turned out to be quite successful to the public. We ended up laughing until our stomachs hurt.

I strongly recommend you to go, at least once, to see the show and see it can become addictive:)) For more information you can check the following site.

Enjoy the show.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment