Wednesday 21 July 2010

I love you

I don’t know if it’s just me but for a while now I have noticed that it’s a lot easier for people to say this phrase. We all have seen those movies where the main actors just cannot express those words, creating a real drama out of the whole deal.

I believe that it’s better to show a person you love him/her than to tell him/her you do. If you think that a person says “I love you” to different persons in a short period of time the credibility of those words, and respectively of that person will begin to be questioned. Even though in the end it’s only about three little words, many can take for granted that statement and create a whole new world based on that.

Well, never mind that, it’s a too philosophical subject. I’m just surprised of how easy can some people say those words and actually make the other person believe them.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment