Sunday 11 July 2010

One more month…

Still in Bucharest, bored as hell…nothing to do, nowhere to go…


Watching time go by, the lines of my watch moving second after second, I’ve realized that today is the 11th of July. One week from now I shall be on a boat, taking me to Sf. Gheorghe. The past few days I was surprised to find out about many of my friends are going to this great event. It will be nice to get together with persons that I haven’t seen for quite some time in such a wonderful place.


As some of you already know if I start advertising the place and most of all the event I might never stop. There aren’t enough words to express how great the time spent there can be. If interested you can read more here.


The festival begins on the 9th of august, but due to job conditions we shall arrive in Sf. Gheorghe on the 11th. Let the countdown begin…:))


Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment