Friday 9 July 2010

It’s fucking happening again…

As I’ve told you in a previous post, me and my former high school colleagues wanted to organize a reunion as there have been 5 years since we finished high-school. The date was set to be the 31st of July, 3 weeks from now. The first email I’ve sent was on the 10th of May and since then I’ve tried to get in contact with all my colleagues.

We were 28 in high-school. Yesterday I did a final checking of the list. I had some help from some of the friends I kept a very close relationship after high-school. But there were some cases, where we just didn’t have any contact details despite an old e-mail address. So…at the end of the working day there was still a girl that I hadn’t contacted yet. I even tried to find her father’s number knowing where he worked…but had no luck.

After work I’ve met with some of my colleagues to watch a movie and told them the current situation of the “LIST”. There were 7 negative and 20 affirmative answers and one person that I didn’t reach to find. It really got to me this thing…I usually complete the tasks I set my mind on and this time I even put other persons to work, just to find this final colleague. Her name was the main subject of the day.

An now, embrace yourself…last night when I got home after the movie, around 11 PM I checked my e-mail and guess what..she answered my e-mails the same day I stressed so hard in finding her. What do you say about that??? One hell of a coincidence….after almost 2 months of e-mails, she answers back just on the day she was the only left to confirm!?!?!?

These type of coincidences are really getting on my last nerves :))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment