Friday 16 July 2010

Second and final worning

Great news guys…my laptop broke dawn, permanently this time…so I won’t be able to keep the blog update. Now I’m writing from my work laptop, which I have to return in a few hours. The weekend I’ll spend it home, finally getting some sun and water.

Monday, fresh in the morning, I’ll begin looking again for “that special one” this time laptop. Hope I’ll find something reasonable. If you have any suggestions, please share.

Have a nice weekend.

Love u. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. fuck, that's why you weren't online. si tocmai acu, cand aveam nevoie sa vb cu tine. o sa iti scriu un mail si astept rasp cand ai timp.

    p.s. imi place noua fata a blogului!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)) e la moda . si mie mi-a murit laptopul acum cateva zile. a murit de tot.

    ReplyDelete