Saturday 10 July 2010

Love vs friendship

This weekend I’ve decided to stay in Bucharest…and as there aren’t many things to do I ended up watching a series of movies. One of them reminded me of an old issue of mine.

I really cannot get some persons. Those incredible cases when after knowing one another for several years they suddenly are struck by love and they form the perfect couple…or the other way around, after having a relationship of several years they end that connection but they decide to remain friends. What the hell is that???

How can you realize you love a person you knew for several years??? Or how can you stick around a person with whom you had a relationship claiming you can be her/his friend???

In my opinion it all resides in those first meetings. Of course there is always that attraction between sexes, but if she/he didn’t make you feel strange the first time(s) you saw her/him then it cannot happen latter on.

I am not an expert in love, nor in friendship, I just believe there are strong boundaries between the two of them and they cannot exist together.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment