Tuesday 24 August 2010

Quantity till 30, quality after 30

I may upset some of my male friends with this post and I am sorry if they feel disturbed by it. Today a friend of mine told me to forget about my obsessions because “Quantity matters till 30, quality after 30”…she was talking about men and I believe she was actually right.

There is that border between boy and man that most of the guys forget to cross it. I am sick and tired to guys that don’t know how to treat a woman…I am not talking about opening the door, or bringing flower each day, or kissing the hand…no, I’m talking about attention…listen what we tell you and express your opinions, that’s all we fucking ask. We also like having sex but we are human beings, able to think and we deserve attention from the person next to us.

Last Friday I spend all day long texting with a total stranger from Oslo. I felt so close to him even though he was so far. We talked about all kinds of stuff, the messages deviating from subjects like friends and relationships, to favorite places and planes for the future. Through those messages I felt he was actually giving a shit about what I was saying and replying from his own experiences.

So girls we have to options: choose a boy to take care of our physical health or choose a man to take care of our mental one.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment