Tuesday 24 August 2010

I’m going to miss these days…

This period of the year is the best. Most of the people are out of Bucharest, the students are also in holiday…so this freaking city is almost decent. And now that the temperatures have dropped a degree or two I might say I actually like it:))

In the morning I don’t wake up with the stress so how long am I going to make to work and in what conditions. These days, actually since the summer began I make about 20 minutes to work and I am doing that on the main roads, which is a miracle from my point of view. Unfortunately after the weeks that I was gone with work and after that in the delta I can’t get out of the car. I am so fucking lazy lately that I can’t even imagine how “easy” is going to be for me to travel with my huge backpack. What can I say…the car creates addiction and as long as you have money to buy gas why not use it? Right?:))

So even though I can hardly wait to leave for my eurotrip I am afraid of the chaos I am going to find when I get back. I still have a week to “enjoy” the life in Bucharest.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment