Tuesday 10 August 2010

Car trouble

Drivers know that when there is a problem with the car there is a light or a sound that warns you about the issue. Today when I left from work a light was on the board of the car warning me that a light bulb burned out at my front lamp. OK I said…that shouldn’t be too hard to solve. First task: find new light bulbs. Task two find a nice gentlemen to change the old one with the new bulb. That should be easy for a nice girl like me, in my short pants and high heels:))

First gas station: a short and fat guy takes out the burned light bulb and tells me what kind it is. At the very first moment when he enters the gas station to see if they have the specific model the power goes down in the entire area. OK…I refused to see that as a sign and tried again.

Second gas station…I found the right model but in blue:))…since when can we put on the cars colored bulbs???? Moving on…

Third gas station…I finally find the right, white set of bulbs. Asking for the price I found out that they were 200 RON. Taking in consideration that I plan to spend 200 ron 4 days in the Danube’s delta I had to say PASS.

Fourth gas station…right bulbs, right guy, right match:)))…I knew I could do it…a little struggle but in the end I made the light on the car board turn off.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment