Monday 30 August 2010

Bus ride

These final 3 days of work before the trip, fortunately for me, the company organized a workshop in Piata Romana...so as i woke up this morning an found the same clouds as last night and also taking into consideration the fact that i had to take only one bus about 5 stops to get to Piata Romana I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to take the bus to work :))

How did you think the whole bus adventure went???

well...actually pretty well, 15 minutes in the morning and about 20 in the the afternoon, amazing wright?!?!?! Taking into consideration the fact that I don't really remember when was my last bus ride (this says a lot about my car addiction) I was grateful that it was a success:)))

2 more days to take off...I just gathered all the luggage I think I need...let's see how I'll manage to fit them in my backpack.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment